The types of information we ask you for will depend on the type of product or service we provide to you and may include the following:
• Your name and address and other contact information;
• Your credit card details;
• Transaction information relating to any products that we provide to you, such as details of any wines purchased.
We only collect information that we need to provide our products and services and to obtain supplies necessary for production. You do not need to give us any of the personal information requested, but if you do not it may affect our ability to provide you with our products or services.
If you visit our website, we may record your internet address or domain name, the date and time of your visit and the browser you are using. This information will only be used for statistical and website development purposes and will not be used to identify individual users.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
• Process orders you have given us;
• Respond to your queries;
• Administer and manage the products or services we provide to you;
• Where appropriate, ensure and maintain the quality of supplies;
• Where appropriate, ensure compliance with orders placed by us;
• Enforce debts;
• Verify the creditworthiness of prospective creditors;
• Send you information about other products or services that may interest you – at any time you may request that we stop sending you information about other products or services;
• If you are a distributor or stockist of our wines, to publicise this fact; and
• Maintain and update our website and mailing lists.
We may disclose personal information:
To our agents, contractors or third-party service providers in connection with the uses specified above; or that provide financial, administrative or other services in connection with the operation of our business, for example accountants, lawyers, IT support and mail-houses.
Where the law requires or permits us to do so (eg. to law enforcement agencies); or
Where you consent.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your information is stored securely, whether in an electronic or physical form. For example, only staff needing access to the information are allowed access to it. Your personal information is stored in secured premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords. Swan Valley Gin Co will take all reasonable steps to destroy your personal information if it is no longer needed for any of the purposes or uses disclosed above.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Swan Valley Gin Co
1050 GREAT NORTHERN HWY,
BASKERVILLE WA 6056
Telephone: 08 9296 3537